Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Deep Ocean - Flowers Everywhere


Well I am on time this fortnight with my DT Card for
and the Theme is
our Wonderful Sponsor is

So I had this card not yet blogged which was perfect.
I have used this Gorgeous Stamp from Joy Crafts - Postcard Rose
The Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps - Spring Letter Seals
Papers are from Magnolia
Dies Lifestyle Crafts, Doohickeys, Spellbinders
Flowers and Lace from my Stash
Copics
R24, R27, R29, R59
I used alot of Frantage to give it a vintage look.


Love this Sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the colours of the rose and the design is breathtaking!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, love that stamp and beautifully coloured, very pretty card xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card in your usual lush style :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...