Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Something New




Well here I am with my first post for the year for 
and our last challenge had an Amazing
524 Entries.
Well the Theme this fortnight is
and our 
Sponsor is 
The prize a surprise selection of ribbon, trim and embellishments
(prize may differ from the picture)

So now pop on over and get Inspired by my Amazing Teamies
 and get Creating.

Well my MIL had a Big Birthday as you may have guessed from the Card.
I thought this Art Impressions stamp was just perfect for it.

Stamp Art Impressions - Giant Cake
Dies - La-La Land Crafts, Lifestyle
Papers EP Birthday Wishes
Coloured with Copics in all the softest Colours
my New Things were the Stamp and Papers.


5 comments:

  1. Ciekawa forma kartki i piękny stempel :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!! The image fits the birthday so well! Love the colours and beautiful papers. I bet your MIL loved it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and the perfect papers to match! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kind of cake!! Nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...