Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Bodie's First Birthday


Well my Nephews little boy turned one so I
did a remodel on one of my favorite Cards from last year.
This was the original below but I turned it into an Easle Card
Yes I couldn't help myself I do love Easle Cards.
On the Easle I used a Happy Birthday punch from Martha Stewart.
Then where I had the button on the Sun I popped a number 1.
Checkout how good is the Designer Papers with the fish on looks 
like he is fishing to catch them.


 Stamp  

Dies 


Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Overalls - B91, B93, B95, B97, R24, R27, R29
Shirt - Y21, YR23, E33
Hat, Fishing Rod - E50, E51, E53, E55, YR23
Fish - Y21, YR23, BG10, BG11, BG13, R24, R27, R29


I was so happy with this Card.


See the fish swimming it looks like his line is dangling
 there ready to catch one.

4 comments:

  1. What a fab male card Jenny!! Luka looks so sweet and is beautifully coloured!! Love the design and layout.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Jenny
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic boy card, everything so perfectly matches the theme you've chosen :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...