Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

One Layer Tilda


Hi Everyone this was a dreadfully tough challenge for me.
it took me as long to do this as a multi layered Card.
This is my DT Card for
and the Challenge this fortnight is
and our Amazing Sponsor is
now rock on over to the Blog and see what
the Team has created and pop in an Entry while you are there.

I have used an older Christmas Tilda from Magnolia as I am away
from home typing this I cann't look her up.
i have used Magnolia Papers
Coloured her with Copics
E0000,000,00,01,11'13
R20,24,27,29
G21
YG63
Go,01,02,03
I have used Linda's fabulous Tutorial on
 Stitched Layers it is so easy give it ago.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Jen, I know how difficult it is to create a card without all our beloved embellies, you've done a fabulous job here, nice work
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard to do a one layer card! this one is fantastic !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done an amazing job Jenny, I totally understand how hard it must have been.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty the coloring is so very beautiful, gorgeous Christmas card have a lovely weekend hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. One layer cards - they are so hard aren't they. Having said that Jennifer, this is gorgeous. I love how the focus is on this beautifully coloured and adorable image. Love the Frantage and script paper.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...