Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Drummer Boy Luka


Well our nice 30 degree Yesturday has today turned into
a 14 degree day today Brrrrrrr. A great day for Crafting but
 I have to go to work.( Sad Face would much rather be in my Craft Room)
So I will leave you with my DT  project for
the Theme this week is 
I have used Drummer Boy Luka and added
him to my Star Shaped Chocolate Basket
Wouldn't these look great on your Christmas Table!
Now pop on over and see what Amazing Creations the rest
Mondays Team have Created for you

Stamp  
 Drummer Boy Luka

Dies -
 Christmas Hill Border
Stitched Elements
 Holly Flourish
 Stitched Nested Circles

Copics
Face - E0000,E000,E00,E01,E11,R20
Hat, Jacket - YG91,YG93,YG95,YG97
Pants, Drumsticks - E40,E42,E43,E44
Boots - E30,E33,E35
Scarf,Pom pom - R24,R27,R29,R59
Drum - R27,R9,R59,E30,E33,E35,Y21,YR23

Side View


Hope you enjoyed this project.
Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie, Absolutely Fabulous in every way!! Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this little star shaped treat basket looks adorable, especially with Luka on the front. What a great idea.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fab yummy idea ! love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea, very cute
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVE this! Love the design, papers and wonderful embellishments. Little Luca is coloured so beautifully!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, so perfectly put together and such a cute idea, I will be stealing it to make Christmas favours...well if I get time, but the thought is there! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...