Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Vintage Gift Cards

These are some Vintage Gift Cards I made this week.
 I have used Butterfly Embosslites and the Beautiful Paper
" Everyday Enchantment" from StampinUp on the
 Butterfly Cards.
On the Vintage Model I stamped the Bodice with a stamp
 from the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set in StampinUp. I also used
 the StampinUp flower punch to make the flowers.
I used a small QuicKutz Dress Model Die and cut
it out in theNewsprint and backed it in 
Adorable Paper from Kaszazz.
I had lots of fun making these. Hope you enjoy
looking at them and Thanks for visiting my Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Jennifer, my fave are the butterflies.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning sweetie, I love the colour you have used on these fabulous creations, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Gorgeous cards! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...