Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

Distress Markers Hello Little Butterfly

This is my first Distress Marker Tilda.
I have used "Hello Little Butterfly Tilda".
I am having a little bit of a problem still
 working out the depth of colour but will
work on that.

She may have just a little too rosy off cheeks!
I was very happy with her skin and maybe a
 little more colour in her boots next time.
A little too much colour in her apron as
 I lost the folds.
I had a friend come and we coloured the
 sameTilda. She used more Vibrant
 colours than mine and it was great to
 see the difference!
 This is Debbies!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colours and wonderfully coloured, have a good weekend big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, WOW your first try!? Jennifer, it's amazing! I've been practicing with these markers forever and I'm still nowhere near your ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS result. I think you did an awesome job with the depth in the image, Jennifer, your way too hard on yourself, it's BEAUTIFUL!

    have a nice day,
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...