Followers

Saturday 31 August 2024

Stampingbella - Case A Bella DT Card - Wren And Her Wreath






       Bellarific 

card for

and our Theme this week is




and I used



I Cased this Beautiful Card from Alice Huang.
Alice has this Amazing Style I learn't so much from casing
 this Gorgeous Card. I learn't less is more and how
 to balance my colours more. I will definitely have to
 have another go at it. Pop on over to her blog and
see her Amazing Work.


Christmas Tree Oddball 


MFT -  Candy Lane
Spellbinders - Crater Lake Sequins

Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!
Plus if you leave a comment on The Stampingbella Blog
you can be in the running for a $25 Gift Card for Stampingbella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...