Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Whimsy Stamps - 1st August Release Spirit Of A Fairy




Hi Everyone I Created this very Gorgeous Shaker Fairy Card.
 I am stoked at how it came out the only thing I am very stinky
with is my photo's they looked Awesome until I popped them here.
I tried for hours over a few days too. Will try on my Phone later
and see if that is better.  So I used this Adorable Mini Slim for the
 Frame all Products are below. I used the Boho Circles Die to create
the shaker holes. I used the Daisies Embossing Folder brushed with
colour for the background. 

Copics
Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, R21
Hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
Pink- V000, V91, V93
Green- G20, G21, G24


Boho Circles Die Set










 

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...