Followers

Friday 21 January 2022

Bellarific Friday - Curvy Girl Bride Monochromatic

 


    Hi Everyone it's Friday and I am here with my


card for

and our Theme this week is 


and I Chose


 So She is one of my most favorites so I had to do something
different with her this time so I did her Monochromatic 
and she looks Awesome.


Copics
W00, W0, W01, W03, W04, W05, W06


Dies

MFT - Stitched Sentiment Strips
Altenew - Gradient Strips Die
CDD - Fancy Frames
CDD - Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn - Fancy Lattice Backdrop

Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
 for the Month of
 and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 









1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...