Followers

Saturday 17 July 2021

Bellarific Friday - Penguins Bearing Gifts


   Hi Everyone it's Friday and I am here with my


card for

and our Theme this week is to use a 


Stamp and I used


A great opportunity to get another Christmas Card Created.
I have inked the background with, Oxided inks Chipped Saphire,
 Blueprint Sketch, Broken China

I used
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle
Lawn Fawn - Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
MFT - Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Die
Catherine Pooler - Sequins Crater Lake


Copics
Penguins - B24, B95, B97, B99
 Pink - RV00, RV52, RV63, RV66
 Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
 Yellow - Y00, Y15, Y18, E33
Orange - YR16, YR68, Y15
Green - YG17, YG21,YG23
 Red - R32, R35, R37, R39
 Purple - V04, V04,V06, V09, BV04


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
with 50% off.

You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...