Followers

Saturday 17 April 2021

Bellarific Friday - Vintage Flower


 

Hi Everyone it's that time of week again


for

and our Theme this week is 



and I have used 


I did make mine more moden looking showing how
diverse they can be and I even added a shaker too.


I used

Lawn Fawn - Stitiched Scalloped Square
Uniquely Creative - Stitched Scallop Circles
Mariaane Design - CR 1201
MFT - Papers Black and White Basics
Kathrine Pooler Sequins -Crater Lake, Romance, Charleston

Copics
Rose - RV00, RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, V06
Leaves - G20, G24, YG63, YG67

Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
 and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...