Followers

Thursday 18 February 2021

La-La Land Crafts - Reverse Easel Card

                            




Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

Jennifer here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is:  A Reverse Easel Card

As you probably know Easel Cards were my first love
 before Shakers Cards, so I though you could give this
 one a go for a different twist on one.


PRODUCTS USED
Hippo - W00, W0, W01, W03, W05, W07, R20
Hat - Y21, YR32, YR35, YG41
Balloon - R00, R0, R01, R20, Clear Spica, White Signo
Present - G000, YG41, YG45
Candle Flames - R24, YR32, YR35

PAPER CUTS & SCORING

White Card Stock:
Third Largest Oval
2 3/8 x 3 3/4 also Embossed with Confetti Stencil

Peppermint Card Stock:
Card Base 10'' x 5'' scored on the long side 2 1/2'' and 5''
Second Largest Oval Scallop
Second Largest Scalloped Rectangle

Blush Card Stock:
Layer 4 3/4'' x 4 3/4''
Layer 4 3/4'' x 2 1/4''
Second Largest Double Stitched Rectangle
Second Largest Scalloped Oval

Patterned Paper:
Zig Zag Paper 4 1/2'' x 4 1/2''
Circles 4 1/2'' x 2''
~ now for the tutorial you have been waiting for ~ 
My Reverse Easel Card Tutorial

Folded Up.



Standing Up.




The Awesome Products I Used.


First of all I cut and scored the card base.



I then cut the blush and patterned papers and layered them using double sided tape.


and using 3D tape layering them on the base as in the picture.


I did the same with the rectangles and ovals layering them too but using 3D tape.



I then 3D taped them to the base. See the rectangles are only taped to the patterned
paper section on top.


Then decorate as desired. I used this Adorable Hippo , Three Candles which are
my new favorite die, Three Presents and  layered You Are Sweet Die.
I used the layered  sentiment die for resting the easel against.



Front On.


 
Flate.



We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

JENNIFER DIX 

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...