Followers

Thursday 2 July 2020

Uniquely Creative Kit - Gum's and Roses Fabulous


So it's release time for this Awesome 


So I was asked to create a couple of cards from this Stunning Australian
Kit with Soooo many pretty colours so here is the first one.
I used the Adorable Wombat and coloured him in copics. 
I also created a clear  Shaker Card for him to sit infront of that is the
first one I have done and will do them again. I had a great time fussy
cutting the Gum Leaves and Flowers which finished my Card off nicely. 
Oooh and must not forget that Fabulous Fabulous and it comes in 2 sizes.
Also if you want to know what is in this Amazing Kit
take a look at this 


Fabulous

Card Size : 5''x 5 3/8''

Colours Used :

Copic Markers

Wombat – E41, E42, E43, E44, R20
Nose – C05, C07, C09

Kit Products Used : Gums & Roses Full Bloom and Floral Tags, Gums & Roses Creative Cuts, Fabulous Die, Coral Pearls, Dots Embossing Folder

Add Ons – Gums & Roses Stamps and Dies

Uniquely Creative Extras : Frames Die, Violet Garden Sequins , Tropical Sea Sequins, Ice Sequins

Extras : White Card Stock, Green Card Stock, Black Card Stock, Acetate, 3D Tape, Tape Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...