Followers

Thursday 4 June 2020

La-La Land Crafts Slider Shaker Card Tutorial

Hi it's Jennifer here for Tutorial Thursday and I have Created 
a Slider Shaker Card using the Gorgeous Molli with an Umbrella.


Products Used


Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E75, E77
Dress - R81, R83, RV00
Jacket, Boots - G00, G02
Umbrella - Y000, Y00, Y21


First I cut my White Card Base 11'' x 5 11/16''
The pepermint green I partial die cut and enlongated using the 
Scallop Rectangle to 19 Scallops on each side.
I also cut  5'' x 5 1/8'' in white card stock.
Scroll down 9 pictures to see where the Hello is die cut from so it sits in side
 the pink slide up piece. I die cut the Hello out. I then taped the white square to the back of the peppermint green cut another Hello in white and glued them in the holes.



I cut in pink 4 7/8'' x 5 1/16''. I then cut 1/2'' in on 3 sides and scored 
on  the 4 7/8'' side. I then scored in the centre panel only starting at the 
4 7/8'' side 2 3/8'' then at 4 5/8''


Ends up like this. 


I then cut from the Daisy Paper two 3 13/16'' x 1 13/16''
and one 3 13/16'' x 2/8'' 
I then taped them on the centre panels.

I die cut two White Mandala's and glued them together.
I die cut the second largest Scallop Die in the Pink Writing Paper.
I cut the acetate with the third smallest Circle and the white frame
 using the second and third Circle Die together.

I then stamped on the Pink Writing Paper the Sentiment.
and layered the Scallop on the Mandala using 3D Tape.
I then created the shaker on top.

Next I cut out a piece of white card stock and the Daisy Paper  4 2/8'' x 4 6/8''
I taped these together. From Pink I die cut two Tag Tops. 


I glued the Tag Tops together one on the white card stock side and one on the Daisy side.
Next I placed a piece of tape on the cut centre piece. See in next picture how it tapes to the 
Daisy Side but before that I line both pieces up to see where the Tag will go on the 
pink card stock and do another die cut using the Tag Top.

I tape the slided just on the bottom and tape around the edges using 3D tape.

I then tape it to the Peppermint Green Scalloped Square. I then 3D tape it to the card base.
By pulling the Tag Top it slides open to reveal your Hello.

Now to decorate it. Just remember to only attach your pieces to the bottom half as
it slides up. This is it flat as a standard card.

Then Slide it to reveal your Hello and stand Molli up.

I hope you enjoyed this fun tutorial. 
and would love to see how you decorate yours.

Have A Great Crafting Week
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...