Followers

Thursday 12 March 2020

Tutorial Thursday - La-La Land Crafts - Mini Easel Card

Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here for Tutorial Thursday and today I 
am going to show you how I create my Mini Easel Card Bases. These
are my favorite base at the moment but I always add a 
Shaker Element as well.


 Ok to start with here is a list of product I have used:

Easel Base

To Decorate the Card


To make the base I die Cut :
 2 of the largest Scallops in White
1 Black Double Stitched Circle
2 of The Little Merry Christmas poka Dot Papers with
 the largest Stitched Circles

I then folded a piece of Black in half and using the largest
 Double Stitched Circle I Die Cut it but didn't put the fold
all the way up so it didn't cut 2 Circles but kept them joined.

I then layered them up as in the picture with 3D Tape
on each layer. I also folded the connected circle in half.

I then taped the layered Scallop on to the half black circle


So now Decorate it up!
It will also fold flat for postage or stand up for display.
The other thing I do is make sure I have a layered piece across
 the bottom so the Easle stands up and doesn't slip down.
Here's some examples of the little ledge for the easel.



So this is the one I layered up today and I made the star as my Shaker Element.

Here's a couple more Easel Cards for examples.


This one I used the Mandela Die instead of the Scalloped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...