Followers

Thursday 6 February 2020

Uniquely Creative - You Are My Sunshine

Yippee the New December Release is up for
Pre-Order from

Uniquely Creative

So take a look at whats in the New Kit


here

VIDEO

This is my 6th of 6 cards I have to share with you.


You Are My Sunshine

Card Size : 4 1/2 x 5 3/4

Colours Used :

Copic Markers

Flammingo, Flowers – RV000, RV00, RV02, RV23
Beak – C05, C07, C09, YR000

Kit Products Used : Flamazing Stamps, Nesting Sun Die, Papers, Pearls, Copic Friendly Paper, Cardstock,

Add Ons : Tropicana Stamps, Tropicana Dies, Flamazing Dies

Extra Uniquely Creative :
Stitched 10 Window Frame, Round Branches Die,

Extras :Fairy Sequin Mix

Trimmer, White, 3D Tape, Tape Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...