Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Shaker Cards


Hi I am running a little late this week with my post. 
I am here now though for 
and the theme this week is my favorite
Shaker Cards
So this week I decided to use the very Gorgeous 
Darling Molli in her lime dress on an Easel Shaker Card.

Products:
 Darling Molli Rubber Stamp
 Good Vibres Only Clear Stamp Set
 Just For You Background
Mandala Doily Die
Stitched Nested Circle Dies
 Lamp Post Die
 Vintage Phone Die
Vintage Typewriter
 Fabulous Die
 Heart Wreath Die
 Deco Panel
Long Flags Die

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E25, E27, E27, E31
Heels, Dress Trim, Head Band - C05, C07, C09
Dress, Bow, Shoes - YG0000, YR61, G20, G21, G40

Hoping you all have a Great Crafting Week.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...