Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Best Gnomies


Hi Everyone I am here with the theme for the week at
it is
So I created this fun card using the New Gnomies aren't 
they just Adorable.  I stamped the background in black 
using the Wood Planks Background Stamp. I then Cut all
 my Embellishments in white so my Gnomes all Popped.

Products Used :
 Best Gnomies Clear Stamp Set
 Stump with Twig Die
 Mushroom House Die
 Mushroom and Grass Die
 Rainbow In Clouds Die
 Stitched Sun & Clouds Dies
 Wood Planks Background Red Rubber Stamps

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Yellow's - Y00, O2, Y15, Y18, YR23
Aqua's - BG10, BG11, BG13
Red - R32, R35, R37, R39

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...