Followers

Saturday 21 July 2018

Bellarific Friday - Little Bits Collections


Hi Everyone I hope you are all having a great Week.
I am here with my card for
for
and the theme this week is
Use A Stamp from the Stamp of The Month Collection
So it has hit July here and there is a touch of Christmas hype so of course it had to be
a Christmas Card. But I didn't stop there did I nooooo I had to use 5 stamp sets
Skating Rink Back Drop
Little Bits Of Elves
Little Bits Figure Skaters
Little Bits Santa, Kids and Pets
Winter Holiday Sentiments
The Frame I have used is from Paper Roses Scalloped Square Frames

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of July
Anything Goes
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.

Also don't forget that
Little Bits Sand Castle Set
is the Stamp Of The Month so that means
it is on Sale for the whole month of July.

Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...