Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

Bellarific Friday - don'talkttomebeforemycoffeeABELLA


Hi I hope you are getting ready for a great Weekend. I have some colouring
on the agenda getting ready for some sneaky peeks next week đŸ˜‰
I wonder which company that might be for!
Ok well I am here with
for
and the theme this week is
so I chose
She is also available it the "Cut It Out" Die how Awesome is that
save on the fussycutting!

Unless there's a boo boo in your colouring on the seat she was sitting but I
 didn't want to waste my gorgeous Girl so I found this great
Big Thanks from MFT shakered it and popped her on it.
Worked perfectly. I also inked part of the sentiment and die cut it
using Stitched Sentimental Strips.
The Papers I used and from Doodle Bug - Milk and Cookies

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair - E25, E27, E29, E31
Shirt - R81, R83, R85
Pants - BG10, BG11, BG45, BG49
Handbag, Shoes - C05, C07, C09
Mug - Y000, Y15, Y18, C09

 Don’t forget the stamp of the month this month is ALLBOXEDUPABELLA..
 both the stamp and the “cut it out” die are 25% off for the month

 Now don't forget about our Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of May
Flora & Fauna
and you just might win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog because there is
 some really Gorgeous Cards there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

Jennifer



2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...