Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

The Rubber Buggy - Flora The Cyclist


Hi I am  here with this weeks Card for
The Rubber Buggy
 I used a bigger Image than usual
 and didn't have a square die. I might have to go shopping!
I coloured up this Sweet Image from Stamping Bella - Flora the Cyclist.
The Papers are some of the New Lemon Craft ones  House of Roses.
So to fill in my empty background I used a doily cut in half, a Gorgeous 
piece of Lace,  some Roses and a couple of Sequins to finish it off.
Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Top, Flowers - RV00, RV02, RV17, RV19, RV32, RV34
Skirt, Seat, Basket - E40, E42, E43, E44, E47
Bike, Leaves - YG17, YG21, YG23, YG67
Bird, Background - BG00, BG01
Image 1
Lemon Craft - New House of Roses - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Lovely Crafting Week.

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...