Followers

Sunday 17 December 2017

Challenge Me A Christmas - Dinosaur Christmas


Hi I am joining Michelle on her Card Challenge. This is where she had a few people set
 her challenges and she had friends in to take it up with her. So the one I doing is
DINOSAURS
so don't forget to pop on over to Michelle's blog and take a look at her Cuuute Dinosaur.

I have used an MFT Stamp Set Raw-some
and the Santa  Hat from MFT Beast Friends.
The Merry I cut out using Altenew Bold Alphabet.
Papers are Echo Park Dots & Stripes
Copics
Dinosaur - YG17,  YG21, YG23
Santa Hat - R35, R37, R39, C0, C01, C03

4 comments:

  1. Your Dino is so cute!! And a shaker card to boot!! Awesome! Thanks so much for taking up this challenge with me! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Super cute!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome card!
    Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb.it is great to visit your site.
    www.sprycandles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...