Followers

Sunday 24 September 2017

Deep Ocean - Goodbye Summer


Hi Everyone here I am with a Midway reminder for


the theme this fortnight is


  and our lovely sponsor is


Also don't forget to take a look at all the gorgeous works 
for some great inspiration from our DT

So for this Sweet card the stamp set is 
MFT  Pure Innocence Drew Barrymore

Copices used
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Top of Dress, Shoes, Flowers - RV02, RV04, RV06, R39
Flower Centres - Y15, Y18, YR23
Dress Skirt - YG11, YG13, YG17

Enjoy your Weekend Everyone
Jennifer


4 comments:

  1. I love your card Jennifer. Beautiful bright colours and great design.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have guessed by now that I adore this little girl and your gorgeous card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...