Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

Stamping Bell - Stuffy Stuffie

Hi it's  Jennifer here with a really adorable card using the stamp
this is my DT Card for
and our theme was 
I did Thinking of you.

I have used MFT papers
I have used a stitched Rectangle and Circle to cut
out the layers and layered them with Scotch 3M tape.
I have used copics
Ice pack, Tissue Box - R14, Y02, YR68
Pillow inside - BV01, BV02, BV04
Pillow Outside - C0, C01, C02
Bear - E71, E74, E77, E79


Now don't forget to pop on over and see all the Gorgeous Sistahs
 Beautiful Cards Here!

Next Weeks Challenge is a Colour Challenge.



Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...