Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Lawn Fawn - Fairy Gift Cards


Hi Everyone I am here with three gift cards as my DT Card for
I have created using Lawn Fawn products.
The papers I have used are from the  Perfectly Plaid
paper pad. The dies I used to create the circles are for the
fronts are Large Stitched Circle Frames and the backs
Stitched Circles I have used an Embossing Folder to
create texture on the backgrounds. I have used Sequins
to the top one to make a shaker card and then just scattered
them on the other two. The Grass I used is the Meadow Border Die
 and the landscape Stitched Hillside. The really cute stamp sets 

So here they are the middle one is a shaker Card!
The 3D effect works really well.





Hope you enjoyed this one.
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. All are beautiful but I particularly love the shaker card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shaker cards, love them all :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...