Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Lawn Fawn Critters In The Snow Shaker Card


Hi Everyone I amhere with a Christmas
Shaker  Card using the Sweet Lawn Fawn Products
for the The Rubber Buggy
I have used this very Gorgeous Deer from 
and the Sentiment from Big Scripty Word Stamps and Dies
for the base I have used Stitched Circles.
I have used 2 circles together cut them out separate and
 then glued them back on. The Backgroud papers are from 
If you look closely I have used 2 of the prints one straight 
and one on the angle it gave  a great effect. I used
Scallop Rectangles on the raised section with the
Stitched Mountains. I have added a mix of the Sequins
for the shaker and glued a few on the front and one each on the
I have coloured the Deer in Copics
E44, E51, E53, E55, E57


Hope you enjoyed this one.
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. looks super cool, Jennifer! I love shaker cards, they are my all time fave cards! The image is super cute.
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, you have a way with the shaker cards jen, nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet little shaker card. Love the colours you've used here, the deer is so perfectly shaded and all your elements just work so perfectly together :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...