Followers

Saturday 27 August 2016

I Knead You


I Created this fun card for my Sisters Birthday. I got
the inspiration from Anna Kossakovskaya  for this cutie! 
I have used MFT - I Knead You
and sentiment from MFT - Cool Cat
I have Distress Inked the background using Tumbled Glass,
 Dusty Concorde and Milled Lavender
I have sprayed it in Perfect pearls.
The frame Mama Elephant - Madison Avenue  is raised 
And I have used the Lawn Fawn - Loads of Fun washing machine stamp 
and die cut the centre to turn it into a Shaker Card!
Sequins are from Auzz Trinklets
Copics
C0, C01, C02, C03, C05
V12, 15
BG11, 13




Happy Birthday Kristine!

5 comments:

  1. This is just a funny shaker card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sister!
    hope she will have a day lots of nice surprises!

    I love your super sweet card!
    love those cats very much!
    lots of hugs!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab and really made me laugh! Love the scene and the beautiful background you have created.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours on this one are gorgeous, nice design, beautifully done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...