Followers

Saturday 2 July 2016

Marvelous Magnolia - Flowers


Well here I am back with our second Challenge
for the New Look
The theme for the month is 
our sponsor this month is 


Also the winner will be our GDT
for an up comming challenge.
Now pop on over to the
Challenge Blog
be inspired by our Amazing Team and then drop back
with an entry.

Stamp from Magnolia - Rosebud Tilda
Well I decided to create a square card as I am
posting this one overseas and with the cost of postage
going up I have had to control my cards a little with layers and shapes.

Lace and Flowers from my Stash
I have also Fran-taged around the Image

Copics
E0000, E00, E00, E01, E11, E13, E50, E51, E53, E57
R20
V91, V93, V95, V99
 YG11, YG21, YG93
G63



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Such beautiful colours and design and gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and the colours and paper are right up my street :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a Tilda, love the pretty purple tones and sweet image, nicely done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...