Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

La-La Land Crafts - April Kit

   Hi Everyone I am here with the Latest
 Club Kit from
This is the
There is a Kit every month on a subscription basis and
the Stamps and Dies from each Kit will not be for individual sale 
for 12 months from each Kit Release.
For all the information on the Kits visit

 I love each Kit more than the last so this one is my favorite until the next one.
The first Card I did I used all the Gorgeous Spring colours and the Second card
I made one of my Z-Fold Cards I did a tutorial of the other week.
Dont forget to pop on over to the Blog and see what my Teamies have Created also.

Copics -
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R81
Hair - E50, E53, E55, Y21
Dress and Flowers - B60, B63, Y21, YR23
Bunny - C0,C01,C03, R20

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20,R81
Hair - E25, E50,E53, E55,Y21
Dress, Shoes, Flowers - V0000, V000, V01, RV14, RV23
Leaves - YG11, G21, G63
Prismacolour Mulberry

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Both of the cards you made with the kit are beautiful Jennifer! I adore your soft blended coloring, the cards shapes and all the yummy embellies!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, lovely image so prettily coloured and I really love all of the dies in this kit and you've used them brilliantly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I particularly love the first one, the colours of her dress are just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Jenny !!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable, gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...