Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

La-La Land Crafts February Club Kit

   Hi Everyone I am here with the Latest
 Club Kit from
This is the
There is a Kit every month on a subscription basis and
the Stamps and Dies from each Kit will not be for individual sale 
for 12 months from each Kit Release.
For all the information on the Kits visit
 This was such a Gorgeous Kit to play with I had so much fun
and still so many ideas to create more. I made the first card with all
pretty colours and the second more of a vintage style
 using my favorite bookcard template so scroll on down and have a look.
Dont forget to pop on over to the Blog and see what my Teamies have Created also.

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, Y21
Patchwork - B91, B93, B95, Y21, YR23
Skirt, Top, Headband, Shoes - RV000,RV81, RV83, RV85, Y21, YR23


Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, Y21
Outfit , Shoes and Flower - E40, E41, E43, E44
Headband and Quilt - BG10, BG11, BG13, Y21, YR23
Cotton Reel - E31, E50, E51, E53, E55, Y21, YR32
Needle Thread - YR23, C01, C03


Inside the Bookcard.

9 comments:

  1. OMG, these are gorgeous and so beautifully designed! Love, love the dies!! and the cotton reel and needle!! or should I say I love everything!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards, the green is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cards love it hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of These are amazing.... I am loving those book cards you are making they look fantastic, thinking I may have to try one of those !! Such inspiration!! Love love love it!! You always do such a wonderful job with all the dies and beautiful elements to your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these are both just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards. I love how you did Marci's hair x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that scissor die, just beautiful inside and out
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...