Followers

Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Exploding Hexagon Box

Well our Second last Challenge for the Year 2014 for
Deep Ocean
is
Christmas All Around
and our Fabulous Sponsor is
Live & Love Crafts
don't forget to pop on over to the Blog
and have a look at my Teamies Amazing work!
Hi Everyone Christmas is so close now at least I have
started the shopping and sending Cards out!
This is a project I did but never got to share.

This is the Paper pattern I used!
Hexagon Exploding Box


Lid off.

Lid on.


Box open with 3 Layers that spin around.



I have used Graphic45 Paper.

A Close up and yes I did have to cut the tree
 out but it was so well worth it!


The whole look!

9 comments:

  1. OMG OMG Jennifer, i see this amazing project yesterday and my heart stop !!!
    fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this must have taken you ages to complete, it is absolutely beautiful. A stunning creation and a gift that the recipient is sure to treasure.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely AMAZING !!
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow what a stunning creation. You have put so much work into this I can't stop saying wow!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly lovely! From the sentiment on top, to the surprises inside. Merry Christmas. Hugs Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box is awesome, will definately put this on my to do list for 2015, Graet job jen, Beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny that card is unbelievable,fantastic I just love it, another job well done
    Have a great xmas love Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm truly blown away by this. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it on FB and now I have the time to visit and see the rest of the photos, I'm amazed all over again. Truly stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...