Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

Ooodles Of Doodles

Hi Everyone the Challenge this week at
is
Must admit I wasn't really very good at this I did a bit of 
Doodling before I ended up with these Sweet Hearts on the
 Background, Dress, and Hearts in the Top Corners.
 I coloured them in the Sparkly Gold Zig so it all blended in well.
I was wrapped in my colour combo it all worked so well.
The W's are my new favorite colours, I may have had them
 2 years and not used them but I think you might get sick off
them on my Cards. Anyway you better visit the
to see what my Team Mates  have Created and
 I can tell you they are AMAZING!
Stamp 
Dies 


Copics - 
Face E0000, E000, E00, E001, E11, R20
Hair - E31, E33, E35
Dress and Stripes on Tights - W00, W01, W03
Belt, Shoes and Stipes on Tights - Y21, YR23
Heart on Face - Zig Wink of Stella Pink 
Doodle Hearts - Zig Gold Wink of Stella
Here's a Closer View.
Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. your card is very lovely.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFULLY done Jennifer...as always!! Your cards are always a Masterpiece!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh My jennifer, so fab card, love the dies and fab unusual combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. A different card for you but pretty just the same, the colour combo is very striking and I love the little black stand, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely !!The colour combo works so well and your colouring is beautiful! I use the W's all the time (probably too much lol), but once you find a combo that works so well together it is hard to move on.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely !!The colour combo works so well and your colouring is beautiful! I use the W's all the time (probably too much lol), but once you find a combo that works so well together it is hard to move on.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, quite different from your usual style but it really works :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking colour combo. Loving the little heart peeping out the bottom right corner.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...