Followers

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Santa is Comming to Town

http://jenniferds.blogspot.com/2013/12/merry-christmas-tilda.html

I have used "Santa" from Magnolia
Coloured him up with copics
E0000,000,00,01,11,13,40,43,44,50,51,53
R20,37,46,59
Thanks Gina for that Gorgeous Colour Combo of Reds
I even forgot to highlight with my Prisma colours!

I got this Awesome Card Design from
Stempeleinmaleins

I did add an extra fold to the card. I poped
 a fold halfway in the bottom of the card so
it folded down better
Dies are Spellbinders and Sizixx

I have used LOTV and Magnolia Stamps.


I am entering it in A Creative Romance - Vintage
Ribbon Girl-Ho Ho Christmas Challenge
Lovely hAenglar or Sweet Magnolia - Christmas is Coming
Tildas Town - Christmas


 

14 comments:

  1. No flowers or lace indeed, but it is just right! Loove the image and such a pretty scene. The little present is wonderful. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Great card Jenny, so lovely with the little box, and the Santa.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredibly gorgeous Christmas creation. Love the reds......breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jen, I love how the tag is coming out of the dack at the side and the little wrapped present, so clever, Gorgeous vintage tones
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW this is stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful Parcel Card! Love the colours and this Santa is so cute!

    Thanks for showing, have a lovely Christmas Time, Hugs Tanja (Stempeleinmaleins DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a wonderful easel design. There is so much movement in the overall design and I love the red with the craft.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous Jenny an absolute stunning design! I love it!! Glad you liked the red colour combo!!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back with my DT hat on! This is a stunning creation!! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab project, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAmazzzing hun love everything about it - very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jen, just love it. Thanks for joining us @ Tildas town this week! Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and great details,thank you for joining us at A creative romance.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jenny, simply fabulous, thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM
    Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...