Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

Polar Bear Present from SP and Company Stamps

Wow I am So Excited I have been asked to join
as a Designer so pop on over and see
what my Amazing Teamies have designed to
Inspire you here on the
Also have a look around the
they have 3 Gorgeous Stamp Collections from
 Gillian Roberts, Tina Wenke, Samanth Peyton
and they have Dies, Paper Digi's, Buttons and a way lot more!
 
 
The Theme this week is Handmade Gifts and Gift Tags.
I Have designed These very Gorgeous Tags 
using this Very Very Cute Stamp
 Polar Bear Present
 from the Gill Roberts Collection.
I have also used the Gorgeous papers
Tis The Season .

 
I have fallen in love with this Gorgeous polar Bear!
Dies I have used Lifestyle,Cottage Cutz and Spellbinders
I have glued Dazzling diamonds on to sparkle the Snow


 
I have coloured him in Copics
R24,27,29,59
YG91,93,95
C0,01
I have Highlighted him using Prismacolour Pencils

 
I have cut the stars out and Coloured them in Copics
 to match the starts on the parcel!

 These are my Sweet Little tags. I have used a
 Cottagecutz Die to cut the Tag 3 times
 and layered it. I used my coloured copic stars and the
great sentiment off the stamp set
 Polar Bear Present
to Stamp and Layer and pop on.
They are quick and
 Sweet tags to make up in advance
 ready for Christmas!
 Hope you enjoyed these Tags!

I have entered it in Cute Card Thursday- Animal Magic

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the little tags and all the layers. Such beautiful papers. :)
    Adorable image and sentiment.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I just love all that sparkle!!! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous, what a cute little bear!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tags, so cute!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this! Love the colours and your wonderful design and colour combo! Fabulous colouring too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say Congratulations on your new DT post (so deserved)!!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...