Followers

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Jennifer Showcasing Virgo



Hi today is my first Showcase  for
 Simply Steampunk Challenges
 for the Month and I have used
Virgo and you can find her  with the rest of the
 Zodiac Collection HERE.
Don't forget our current Challenge Monochromatic.
I have coloured Virgo using Copics
I have used BV 000,00,01
BG 000,00,01
E0000,000,00,01,11
R20
Dies Spellbinders, Doohickeys
Papers Kaysier Craft
I have used purple and blue Fran-tage
Lace from \Ashcraft
Flowers and pearls from my Stash

 

8 comments:

  1. Love the colours, absolutely gorgeous Jen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeously feminine, love how you've coloured her in the two tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful your card, and those colours, wowowow.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tow tone coloring on your image is just amazing! I love all your details that you added to this gorgeous, stunning card.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the way you have combined the two colours!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer this is gorgeous. I love how you have frantaged the wings & such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    P.S Why not enter our first challenge? It will challenge you in ways you haven't thought of :)

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtakingly beautiful, Jennifer! Truly exquisite work. I'm in awe! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...