Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Carpe Diem

Well something a bit different today!
Its my brothers Birthday and he is a Farmer
so I thought I would do him a Tractor!
I have used the Tractor stamp and paper
from the Carpe Diem range from
Kaszazz.

Carpe Diem means to
 Seize the Day,
To put aside all differences,
all fears,all worries and just
 GO FOR IT!

I have Stamped the Tractor on Acetate
and coloured all the Cogs with
 Adirondack range of Dabbers
 
I hope you have Liked my
Brothers Birthday Card!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome male card, I'm sure your brother will love it
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on your brothers birthday card, The vintage look is just wonderful for a masculine card. Interesting how you colored the gears makes them look used.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...