Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Make It Crafty "Aussie Shelia'

These are a couple of Gorgeous Digi's I got from" Make It Crafty"
I followed Zoes very easy video on how to do it there !
 It was" Easy Peasy".
I used these Digis from the Australian Collection! I got lots of
 inspiration from The Australian Day Blog Hop on Make It Crafty
I am entering this card in Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes!
I have used Flowers Image and Die Cuts Inky Chicks Challenge - Becky's Bingo Grid
Bizzy Becs Challenge - Fun In The Sun!
I have used Copics to colour her in
Pants B91,93,95,97
YR,000,00,01,02
Boots/Hat E40,42,43,44,47
Hair E50,51,53,Y21
Love how the rust came up on the Tank and Windmill.
I used E04,07,53,G3

This my Favourite Just Rite Stamp and some
of my Favourite Doohickeys all layered up!
The smaller Stamps are from LOTV and some of the flowers
 are from Wild Orchid.
I enjoyed doing the sky it was a bit of a challenge
 but came up OK I think!
I ended up opting for Gold grass as there was a bit
 of debate if it should be green or brown! This was a real
 Fun Card to do totally recomend having ago!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card, great image and fab colouring, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really beautiful card and its awesome ..love how you combine the digi ...! Great work and thanks for sharing ..!

    xx
    Rose Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent coloring! I adore your creation so much.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colouring, Congrats on winning our challenge at Bizzy Becs.
    xxxxx
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your coloring is amazing. I love that sky!
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...