Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Magnolia Summer Flower Tilda

Well I have done it this is my first card using my Distress Markers
 with thanks to CamillasTutorials that are in my
Distress section in Pinterest at the top of the page.
Still need a lot of improvment though!
I am entering it at Magnolia Mania
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Things with Wings
Deep Ocean Challenge Anything Goes
 
I used Distress Markers which are
 comming to be my new best friend!
I used a stamp from StampinUp!
Gee I didn't even use any Lace Ha ha ha!
Maybe a little bit of punched!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your gorgeous card Jenny.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card Jennifer! Love the purple tones and of course sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs! Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purplicious Jennifer!! Gorgeous colouring, love the effect from the distress markers. Congrats on your win over at Copic Oz! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer. Love your creations and we will see us in blogland.
    Your card is so beautiful - wow
    And many thanks for your lovely comment :)
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Jennifer, I love the sweet image and pretty colour!!
    Thank for sharing your creativity at the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog!!
    Hugs, Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card in my favourite colour

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...