Followers

Saturday 19 November 2011

Lil Birthday Lolita Kellita

 Hi it is yet another 18th card.  I have used a Lil Birthday Lolita Kellita stamp I used copics
Present G000, YG 11, Face E00,11,R20,RV13, Hair E50,51,53,55, Shirt E43,gold spica, Pants E55,57,79, Boots E43,47,gold spica. I also went around her in C1. I used Magnolia Dies and flowers and also a Martha Stewart Punch.and some Kaisercraft flowers and the new Minds Eye Paper.I inked the edges in Vintage Photo and cut out the present and raised it to give it a focal point.  I am entering it in the Mad for Markers Challenge Anything Goes.


2 comments:

  1. wow jenny, this is fabulous. I love your clour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge. Make sure you vote for your project this Saturday (Oz time) at our challenge blog. Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...