Pages

▼

Monday, 18 August 2014

Letter to Santa Luka


Hi Everyone it has Bucketed rain here for the last two days.
 Sooooo it has been very good crafting weather and therefore
I have nearly finished your tutorial for this Parcel Card
so drop back on Thursday and it will be blogged.

The Theme this Week at

La-La-Land Crafts
is
Tags and/or Tickets
so pop on over and get some great Inspiration
from the Girls on the 
Blog!

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding

your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for

more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

Stamp -
Letter to Santa Luka

Dies -
 Lattice Doily Border
 Grass Border
 Heart Fence

Copics
Face - E0000,E000,E00,E01,E11,R20
Hair - E25,E27,E31
Scarf,Tops of Shoes and Reindeer Nose - R24,R27,R29,R59
Jacket and patches on his knees - YG91,YR93,YG95
Pants and Shirt -E40,E41,E43,E44
Reindeer Head- E43,E44,E50,E51,E53,E55



4 comments:

  1. This is fab Jenny! I love the design of this card, can't wait for the tutorial! Love the colour combo too. YG's are my favourite shade of green at the moment.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jenny! I love the design of this card, can't wait for the tutorial! Love the colour combo too. YG's are my favourite shade of green at the moment.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous this card, and here in Holland it rains for 4 day's, this day was the coldest day of the summer, I hope that the sun can vind us hihihi, Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer