Pages

▼

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Gift Cards

These are some cute little Gift Cards using myNew Dies.                                                                      







                                                
   
 

   
The Two Bird ones are from Cottage Crafts and the Presents are from Elizabeth Dies

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeously cheerful little gift tags which will brighten any pressie.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift cards Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyful cards Jenny, lovely colors to Hugs Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and colourful, love how 3D they are :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your sweet gift cards! I am really partial to tags and gift cards! :D Each is so different and you did a beautiful job, as usual!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous gift tags
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous tags - you have a real talent for making them!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! What a lucky girl you are, I love die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer